I believe that each birth experience transforms us.
What happens when the birth doesn’t go as planned. How can you heal? How can you come to terms with the experience? These questions are written by a midwife named, Juji as part of a workshop to process your birth experience. These journal questions are a way to full address the experience and help you process. 🙂
Now mamas, find a quiet moment and grab a pen!
Birth Processing Questions
- When you think about your previous birth, what is your favourite moment?
- What moment do you try not to think about, or what moment still bothers you?
- What was your most brilliant moment?
- Who or what helped you most when you gave birth?
- What was your first thought when you saw your baby?
- If your baby could speak, what’s the first thing baby would thank you for?
- How did the journey of birth change you?
- What do you now know about yourself that you didn’t know before?
As you reflect on these questions, give yourself space to honour any difficult feelings and space to celebrate any positive shifts.
If you are still having difficulty coming to terms with your birth, consider reaching out to a trained therapist. Hypnotherapy can be a powerful modality for healing. If you are interested in exploring a hypnotherapy session with me, you can find more details about working with me here (livestream remote sessions available).
Growing a baby can be exciting, tiring and overwhelming all at the same time. – – – >> If you’re ready to stop worrying and start building the relaxed conscious mindset that will set you up for a positive birth experience, simply click here, and get the guide today.